خدمات پژواک

بخش عکاسى پژواک

پوشش خبری انتخابات

صفحه ویژۀ معادن

Afghan Peace Process Special Page

خدمات پيام هاى تجارتى پژواک

Daily Newsletter

Language
Sending Time (GMT / Kabul time)

ISAF denies killing private security guards in Wardak

ISAF denies killing private security guards in Wardak

Jun 30, 2011 - 14:38

KABULinfo-icon (PANinfo-icon): The International Security Assistance Force (ISAFinfo-icon) on Thursday denied it killed guards of a private security company during Wednesday's airstrike in the central province of Maidan Wardak.

Haji Arif, an official with private security firm Najeeb Ghorbandi, on Wednesday told Pajhwok Afghan News that an ISAF airstrike had killed five of the firm's security guards and injured nine others in the Syedabad district.

But ISAF said the guards had been killed by insurgents who attacked a logistics convoy en route to Kandahar.

Guards escorting the convoy called in air support from ISAF, the force said, adding a number of guards were killed by the attackers. In a retaliatory attack, foreign troops killed seven attackers, it said.

The governor's spokesman, Shahidullah Shahid, on Wednesday also said two guards had been killed in the airstrike.

ma/kg

گزارش های مربوطه:


Download “Pajhwok” mobile App, on your smartphone to read and access latest news, features, interviews, videos and photos about Afghanistan.

   

تبصره کنيد

اعلانات

Advertisement